View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
If you get a hub with the resistors there should be 2 of them and you just unplug the SRS and put the resistore leads into the plug, e-tape and your SRS light issue is gone.

Remember to unplug (-) the battery and let it sit for 5min or so. Step on the brake pedal too to discharge the capactors and watever electricity left in the circuit.

If you use the WorksBell, don't crank the hub's main nut onto the sheeting shaft too much. At OEM torque they crack.
o that one was my question also... where can i buy a hub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
for track or for all the time? don't you lose the airbag with a new steering wheel?
yah you lose it.... both i guess track and all the time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
talk to phalen. he has a lot of pillows for your steering wheel just in case.

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote