View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Good to see that you've convinced yourself that your wife likes it - speaking from personal experience, just don't be too surprised when reality returns one day!
HAHA, i'm on the same boat...my girl and I got a home and she got laid off right when I had the money to buy the 370Z. Now I'm siting, waiting, wishing....sigh....just like that Jack Johnson song. I just saw 2 370z as I was pulling out of the Standford Mall parking lot. A Black one with black window tint and a Pearl White one....one in each floor. What a freaking tease....i thought to myself. But a good comparison, and it kinda shows me how beautiful both colors are.

I'm glad your wife likes it...my girl's like "...if you're buying the Z, it's totally for you cuz I don't like the car." Currently, I drive a Lexus IS250 X-Package (Sports Suspension), and I intend on giving that to her once I buy the Z.

Hang in there man! I'm the same way....except I think i'm much worst....every conversation I have with my friends is about the 370Z or how badly I want a new car. I kinda wish I don't think about it every other minute. I've been on the Nissan Websites probably 100+ either looking at the Nismo Z or the regular Z. Still debating if I'm willing to loose luxary over performance for an everyday car. I'm planning to get a Black/Black Sports w/Touring Nav, fully loaded. My alternative would be the Nismo, but settle for the base feature luxary.

Right now i'm just selling stuff on ebay saving up for upgrade mods so right when I get it I can buy the car and an Exhaust system.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote