View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
ACTUALLy some of us Republicans......oooops, sorry......Virginians actually think doing a periodic meet in MD is a great idea -- THAT SAID, middle of the week might be a challenge most of the time, although I do like a good Sonic -- but something like we did last Sat was great and we should probaby do it more frequently -- especially since the MD group numbers seem to be growing....just my $.02....
I believe that sonic run is just a one time deal and it happens to be on a Wednesday because the guy organizing it works Sun-Wed or something.