View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Way cool! thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Zcar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
Other than the little park by Verezanno Bridge, this is the only other place everyone does their photoshoot at (Brooklyn people that is).

Invite for next photoshoot though please! Black and White yo!
Damn, foiled by popular locations! I'll let you know about the next shoot we do; I think scheduling and setting up times has been the biggest obstacle thus far when it comes to photo shoots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielbasa16 View Post
Some really gorgeous pictures man, the car looks great and I agree it really did interact well with the environment. + rep
Thanks, man! Good to see your car is turning out really well also! Hopefully you'll bring her out to a meet sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
Very nice photos!!!
Thanks, zero! I saw some of your pics, too - they're very nice. You should do more night shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_Hunter View Post
I'm really going to try and make it up there sometime, it's on my travel list for sure!
You should drive up here haha. Not to trying to self-ingratiate, but I feel like if you can drive in the city, you can drive anywhere in the world, from Arizona to Kabul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004YZFR1 View Post
Those are some nice pics, I really like the different take on some of the interior parts! And the reflections off of the stripped crossing on the street.
Thanks! I really liked the crosswalk stripes also; they're like free racing stripes for the car haha. And its like their reflections make the Z look like a lion in zebra's clothing.

I also got my motorcycle license recently, and was looking at a FZR6 - any thoughts on that bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I agree with you 100%. I will def keep you posted. It'll be Black 135i, Black 335i coupe, Black E92 M3 and a Monterey blue 370Z

P.S. posted on FB page The370Z Forum | Facebook
Oh sweet, thanks for the shoutout on the FB page! I think the multiple cars give a ton of possibilities -imagine the cars all lined up on 6th Ave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronchaser View Post
Seck-Z! Love me some MB.. that's why I got one!
Thanks - agreed, and as they say, once you go black you never go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
how about we do a huge north east photo shoot and finally beat those cali. guys!
The cali guys do photo shoots together, man? Damn, we definitely need to catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Nice shots!!
Thanks, Waizzz!