View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #327 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a PM out to other guys, but I guess it would be beneficial to other customers to post an update on this thread!!!!

I just called Berks today and spoke with Bryan...According to Bryan everything is good to go for July...He had said that the exhaust systems have been shipped out from their supplier and will be arriving in California within the next 12 to 14 days...Once they arrive in California they will need to undergo some touch ups and weldings for fitting and then will be packaged and out the door one by one... He is planning to get three to four exhausts out the door a day, and will base his shipments on order of the list of customers that have ordered. So Holliday will probably be one of the first customers to get his exhaust system out due to him being one of the guys ordering in late January of this year...Bryan said that all exhausts should be shipped out by the end of July!

WooooHoo!!!!!

I've also shot a PM to Berks and M. Bonnani to provide an updated listing as to the order in which the Exhausts will go out...Hopefully they reply and accomodate this request.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote