View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehogger View Post
Thanks. Yeah, you're only 45 mins away, cool. So you're thinking about the Nismo or AE? I think the AE is a great kit, don't have any temp #'s yet under more intense conditions but I'm confident it's going to work nice. If you want a hand let me know, i'd be glad to help. You know any other local 370's? I wish we could get some people together.
I've counted at least 4 massholes on here, maybe more. We will have to arrange a get together sometime that's for sure. I do Auto-X fairly regularly during the summer at Ayer, MA so if you think you want to check it out let me know (visit or drive).

Originally I was going to go with the Nismo but I'm leaning towards the AE right now because it has the same cooling capacity but is lower profile.