View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomRox View Post
Did you find claying your car actually put in some swirls in itself? I clayed my car after I got it from the dealer.... I saw that the paint was perfect in terms of swirls .... still had SOME contaminants on the paint, but it was swirl free. After I clayed, i found a ton of swirls on it. Luckily Adam's swirl remover took most of my clay-swirls out, but still have some deeper lines in the clearcoat that just dont seem to want to come out with the orange pad (2nd strongest cutting pad).

It's a black car so you see EVERYTHING on it when its out in direct sunlight.
which clay did you use? the meguiar's blue (soft) was too coarse for my Z's paint so used Griot's yellow clay (super soft) and no issue.

also the towels you use can incluce swirls if you're not careful.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote