View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
oh cool. Actually the new plates look good on a black Z IMO, i think they look better on my car than the old plates would have. I just pretend the Navy Blue is black and that the orange matches my seats! (even though neither of those is true)
Whattttt!!! You're the first person who likes the new plate design. I have the new style plates on my DD Civic, but that car is also a weird gray color so I guess it really emphasizes the mismatching colors of the plate. I can kinda see how it might work on a black car, especially at night. But, if you ever feel like getting back into the blue and white style, I think they still make custom plates in that scheme; plus you have a plethora of plate choices since the state is so broke - you've got everything from "I <3 NY AGRICULTURE" (wtf?) to "LOVE THE LIBRARY" (yay?).