View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

I offer one, but not on sports cars. Most dealers do it in house.(Dealer only) We use a National Company so that you may use it anywhere in the U.S.. They car comes with a 5yr. 60K powertrain( please correct me if I am wrong) so if you plan on keeping it longer than I would look at the Lifetime powertrain as a perk to purchase from said dealer. But if you plan on keeping the Z for 3-5 years, I don't see it holding any value. Also, in the fine print not everything is covered in the powertrain(like timing chains) So if you engine seizes due to a timing chain going out, then you will be out the entire engine I believe. I will be more than happy to answer any questions I can about it.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote