View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #35 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
^ Unneeded.

And to Sam, not taking anything from your business, but every post you make seems to embellish the fact that everything you guys make blows the competition away, I seem to remember a particular oil cooler problem that keeps recurring.... Anywho, the Greddy kit contains just as many quality parts, its unfortunate for them that they dont have anyone here to defend their setup.
Its funny because I dont think he claimed once that he 'blows everyone out of the water'...What he did claim was FACTS, something you apparently cannot give. The WHAAA WHHAAAA WHINE of "Greddy is good too" holds what fact? Yes, they make a good product...Guess what, GTMs product is greater/superior at a lower cost with better components.

I think the OP asked for the difference's and Sam was happy to give them. Whats the problem again? End.

Last edited by DannyGT; 06-28-2010 at 12:34 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote