View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
NXTAZEE
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT
NXTAZEE will become famous soon enough

It all depends on your level of acceptance or experience. I've been in the detailing business for a long time and can honestly tell you there is a big difference between the products you accept as "stellar" and my level of acceptance. I have many types of polishes and compounds, and two types of polishers, for every condition of paint in need of repair. And you also need to consider the way paint reacts with the polish and or compound. Some paints you need to use diminishing abrasives while others require the use of non-diminishing abrasives to polish out to perfection. 99% of all my details are black and my customers want as close to perfection as possible, so the appropriate products and techniques are a must. If what you are using is acceptable to you then hey thats great, but there are fear better products and machines available that will yield much better results, as well as people like myself that know the difference. If you are truly that anal about your car, then my I suggest you spend some time doing some research at Autopia.org, a very good source of info.
2010 Carbon Silver 370Z 7AT charcoal int. sports package | Clear Bra | Invidia Gemini CBE | CF B-Pillars | CF Fangs | CF Z emblems | Swift Springs | 20mm & 25mm Spacers | SPC Camber Arms | Brushed Aluminum shift knob
NXTAZEE is offline   Reply With Quote