View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZYUL8R
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z T/S, 03 S2K
ZYUL8R is on a distinguished road
Default New member here, but always been a Z fan

Well i haven't had a chance to snoop around the forums just yet. Im sure im in for a lot of good stuff.

Well i owned various generations of Z cars.. from the 240z & 280z, and the 280zx..and currently ive got a 03' 350z. I've owned other cars too, the first two generations of the mazda miata (which i enjoyed alot), and an modded EVO8.

I got my chance to drive a Touring sport 370z 6M tranny in chicane yellow and i really enjoyed it. Now i've always been a fan of the manual, i have always held the opinion that a sports car should have a clutch. Ive frequented HPDE events, so i have really grown to love heel-toeing. However i really want to try out the 7 speed paddle shift auto. I plan on test driving the auto tomorrow..I think i might like it. If it shifts quick and the paddles respond well as im hoping i may go that direction.

I don't know the name of the blue, but i really like that blue, they have a blue touring non-sport with the auto at the stealership i want to test drive.

I plan on waiting for the Nismo 370z before i make any decisions. But if the auto is as good as im hoping it will be....i'll take a blue auto touring sport.
ZYUL8R is offline   Reply With Quote