View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
cerruto
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nismo 370z RED
cerruto is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo with the help of Joe

Hello everyone here in the North east. My name is cerruto here on the forum and I am new. I am a new 370Z owner, but not new to the Z as this was my college ride:

Joe at Koeppel Nissan help me in to a new ride. Joe did an amazing job on my trade in and an even better job on my my new Z. It was an honest and up front experance with out hassle or magic number games. I would recomend Joe to my family....which I sort of did. I brought my girl to him too weeks later to get her a new car. Joe did an equally amazing job with her. Her father came with us and now he wants to do a deal with him...I would guess thats repeat bussness! Its not often you find someone to talk to tat knows there stuff and is humble to talk to. I always felt comfortable, which says a lot when making a serious purchase.

So here is my new Car:

Here is its first service: (it was right after joe got on the ground to make sure the spacers were out. Since the spacers werent out Joe yanked the service manager over, some how got him to open a closed shop, jacked up the car and get thoes spacers out)

Here is how she sits now looking like shes from another land far away:

Big thanks to Joe!

Last edited by cerruto; 06-26-2010 at 06:43 PM.
cerruto is offline   Reply With Quote