Thread: Memphis?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
Yeah, I don't really snap photos, lol. I've run across a guy in a white one from time to time, but never in a position to stop and chat. Saw a rather attractive female in a red one the other day on I 40, and got in a wave to each other before traffic separated us. Aside from that, you and I have seen more or less the same ones. Guys at Wolfchase tell me I'm still the only syncro-rev sport they've seen since I brought mine in for my first oil change last year. I really find that difficult to believe but apparently, the 370's just aren't much in demand here in Memphis.

Now Maximas...if we were to get a meet for that, we'd fill up the entire Wolfchase parking lot, lol.
yea the hail got me today XD lil chips everywhere now lol o well yay for DD's

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote