View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
The Z34 was kinda redundant on the sticker...if I did it, I'd have kept the stripes, and moved the "Speedway" all the way to the back of the top of the stripes, and ditched the Z34. I think It'd look a bit cleaner!
you sir are correct... i wish i thought of that.... it was last minute thats why....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
Sweet! why dont u make me a set while your at it Is it pinstriped around the edges?
im thinking of selling my old ones.... yah its pinstripe around the edges like my front

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote