View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearEternity View Post
So I've searched and looked everywhere, but I seem to be the only person who has this problem.

Just bought the car, and was playing around with it trying everything out. I thought I would try putting the key in the key port just so I knew it worked in case the battery in the key ever died. Im not sure if the fob is broke, or if I just put it in wrong, but the key is stuck. I cannot for the life of me pull the key out (car is turned off, and it's even telling me to remove the key) so I know its not locked in there as if Im driving.

Any ideas?
Sounds like you put it in wrong. Is the loop facing out? If so (even if not) get a pick tool (with a 45 or 90 degree point) and pull it out..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!