View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #121 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

This is NOT to knock the Hyundai, but 429 horsepower? I wouldn't think the Hyundai has the heft/suspension to handle that kind of power. Is it all engine with nothing to hold it on the road? Put that kind of power in a Z, a Porsche, a Mustang, etc., and I can see it, but in a little Hyundai? Unless there is something about the 429 HP Hyundai that I don't know, the 429 HP doesn't make sense in a car like that.

I remember reading about the 1970 Challenger with a 426 Hemi, and the car was very prone to fish-tailing/spinning out, where it's larger counterparts did not have the problem because of the difference in body style.

429 in this Hyundai makes me think it's going to be unstable.

But, this is just a thought as I have never driven one, nor read up on the cars stats.