View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #217 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billarf View Post
Suggest all who deal with "Heidi" in regard to finding out their Anniv. Z's build number thank her. Make a big deal out of thanking her during your phone conversation(s) with her as she truly desires the thanks. Heidi has been the only one at Nissan that has worked hard/obtained the build numbers. Hopefully she will find out many more for other 2010 Anniv. Edition owners.

Good point... an easy task when one learns their build number and happily responds about learning it. Yes, initially we were angry from not knowing... but NISSAN Consumer affairs is stepping up to the plate and it is to our benefit to show appreciation for the effort, if we hope at some point in the future that they'll issue a replacement plaque for the current one between the seats, WITH the build number on it.

When you contact Heidi with your VIN#, Tell her you are affiliated with our group here, and try to indicate our collective interest and hopes for that replacement plaque without sounding Too demanding. Think of it like you are adding your name to a growing list of those of us who are verbally petitioning for the plaque - Through Heidi. Eventually she'll call with you build number. That makes for another opportunity to speak of the plaque..

I had a very lengthy conversation with Heidi... she is Aware of our group here on the370z.com. I told her that I would put her number on the forum (with her permission) so that we could All touch base with her for the build number info. I pitched the plaque request to her thinking later, Great! we know our build number but have no documentation to prove it.... She understands, and accepts that We have effectively created her summer tasking. So please be gentle with her as she the only "Angel in our corner" at this point. Please treat her accordingly - it will be to the benefit of us all.

Thanks fellas - Darkpath

Last edited by DarkPath; 06-26-2010 at 07:22 AM.
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote