View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Did you run over to Home Depot to replace the bolts with longer ones? Seems like a simple enough fix.

***Time to update your signature as well, Semtex ***
Nah, I think the bolts are actually going to be fine. Keep in mind that 2 out of the 3 bolts on each flange are the longer Berk ones. Only one is the shorter Stillen one. I'd be more worried if all three on each flange were short.

I'm going to wait for the new dyno numbers before I update the sig. But thx for the reminder!
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote