View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
How much of the sound is interior vs exterior? I think the full intake/exhaust system sounds great, but it definitely means some compromises if you consider the car to be a daily driver (ie, you like your stereo). Sounds like you might as well pull the stereo out of the car and get the weight-loss reward as listening to the radio seems impossible. That being said, the sweet symphony of that exhaust would entertain me for hours on end
I have no problems hearing my stereo. It's not like I actually drive around WOT all the time. Keep in mind that I was deliberately driving hard in the video because I wanted people to hear the full range of the exhaust note. In normal day to day driving, it isn't so bad that you can't even hear your music. Let me put it this way -- I can still have a conversation with someone over the phone via Bluetooth and they can still understand me. Granted I'm not driving hard when I talk over the phone, but one shouldn't really be doing that anyway (talking on the phone while driving hard).
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote