View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I know there is obviously going to be some competition, and some die-hard supporters of either, so please stick to the facts without the head-bashing.

Which one is better? Which one will last longer? Which one has a more OEM type feel to it?

Things I don't like about Greddy: They seem to skimp. Aluminum, using oil without water cooling, FOAM!? air-filters.

Things that make me unsure of the GTM: It is cheaper...is this because there is less profit margin, or are some of the components made in-house, or what?
Let compare some of the main pros and cons

-GTM kit comes with Pre-Bent Stainless Steel Heat Shields Greddy does not offer any heat shields over the manifold
-GTM Bar and Plate Core Intercooler vs Greddy tube and fin core (bar and plate is proven to be more efficient )
-GTM Ball Bering water and oil cooled Garret turbo VS Greddy journal bushing type turbo and oil cooled only (ball bearing turbos spool faster,more efficient,have a much longer life span and for the 370z oil temp issues going with water cooled turbo is no brainer.
-GTM kit does come with tial 50mm blow off valves VS Greddy No blow off valves are supplied.
-GTM kit is complete with fuel and engine management VS Greddy does not come with neither (have to by separate)
-GTM engine managemen is plug and play (via flash ) Greddy is piggy back system required cutting splicing engine harness.
-GTM kit has a lot of room to grow (6 different turbo stages 9 different a/r ) VS GReddy has one turbo option only available.
-GTM kit cheaper and has better value, you get more for what you pay for VS Greddy
-GTM offers 2 different couplers colors VS Greddy only one
-GTM offers k&n filter VS Greddy foam filters

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 06-25-2010 at 03:34 PM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote