View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #112 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

uh....toxik. i am not even gonna respond to your post because i honestly cannot grasp where to start. If you see miatas as a 18 yo's first car, then you are missing out brother. Miatas are one of the most respected tuner cars in the import scene. The revolution that it started, the potential it has, what people make it do, etc. Let's just say that without the Miata, the s2000 would not have been made and the z3 roadster probably won't have been made as well. I am willing to bet you that the percentage of Miata owners who make their "cheap" cars into track monsters engulf the percentage of Z owners who even take their cars to the track. The miata is a true enthusaist car and noone experienced in the field will deny that.