View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i used to have my altima serviced at infiniti just b/c my dealership had horrible service. it went well. the guy with the clip board who checks your car in came up to me the 2nd time i went in and was like 'CAN I HELP YOU' as if i had just brought some steaming pile of **** onto their holy parking lot. or as if i was so retarded that i thought it was a nissan dealership. i'm like 'uh.. i'm here for service.' he's like 'oh... ok'

But yea they do ester oil and all that **** at infiniti. They will usually wash your car for you too. (AKA SWIRL MARKS) so tell them not to.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote