View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEW The370Z.com Decals Preview 04.19.09

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the recent Premium members (w/decals) and those who have shown interest in rocking our forum decals. I am very sorry for the delay. I have received the prototype decals yesterday and I tested them out today. Both new designs actually look great. I am probably going to order them tonight. Feel free post your input ( on design 1 and 2) if you like them.

Design 1
Simple The370Z.com text

This is a very simple design. I like the text. Nothing too crazy. It fits perfectly in the rear side windows. VERY easy to apply.

Our member Junior370Z used the decal at the bottom. It looks even better.

Design NO. 2
The370Z Text with 370Z side profile

This decal looks really good in person. I know some of you guys do not like the decal since it's a very close design of some existing forums and I totally understand and respect your opinion. But design point of view, this decal looks great. You can see the side profile of the Z very good in this decal.

P.S. I was in a hurry and didn't line up the decal perfectly . Please ignore my poor alignment job .

/\ Our member bullitt5897's picture

Design NO. 3

Here's our decal design 3. It shows the side outline of the Z as mentioned here Finally THE370Z Decal Design 3 is HERE and it's ready to order!.

Quote:

Our old classic The370Z decal

Well, this is our classic design. This design isn't going anywhere. It's always going to be around since it's the first decal released from our site. I'm listing it here just to compare with other decals.

ATTN: This design is discontinued. Only a very few Original Members had this decal. If you see a Z rocking this design decal, don't forget to wave because he or she is one of the ORIGINAL the370Z.com member!

I think it will be a great idea to give our forum members choice of 3 decal designs and they will pick which one they want to rock on their Z.

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I truly thank every member who has decided to put our decals on their Z.

Here's How to Order:

You can get these decals ...

a. As a part of "premium membership" Nissan 370Z Forum. 2nd option is "Premium Membership with decal" so please select that. Your support is highly appreciated.

Thank you for displaying our forum decals on your car.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote