View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Personally I don't think we've seen enough examples run long term on the streets to make a call. You're also forgetting AAM's turbo kit but that will require an inhouse install, Fusz's Z has it and I believe he's pretty happy with it. I think GTM's success with bullitt's stroker build will show how serious and skilled GTM is.
I think your right here buddy. Neither kit has had enough time to prove their self. They both look nice, sound nice and provide great numbers. GTM seems to have a one stop shop for all your needs in the proformance arena and so does greddy. But no one has put a ton of miles on the car yet, well at least not to my knowledge. Greddy does not come with BB turbos and like another said, they also dont throw water into the equation. AAM's kit is for sure a winner and Lou is living proof. The only thing is it is a in house install only. So the only kits to install yourself or have a local shop install would be the Greddy and the GTM and they both seem to be high quality but just not enough long term data at this point. Well at least from the 370z crowd.

Does the Greddy offer a tune out of the box???