View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #104 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
i just don't think sports cars are meant to be cheap.
That's fair enough. We can differ on this opinion. Apparently, we both agree on one car in particular

In my opinion, affordable performance is sublime. I like to see young guys driving GC's, MS3's, Miatas, base Mustangs and Camaros. It gives me hope that car enthusiasts are driving fast and having fun. That said, I think there's also definitely a place for your Porsches, Vettes, and GTR's at the top of that range, and then all the ridiculous "I hit the lottery" supercars for us to daydream about above them. I love fast cars in general, from hot hatches to roadsters to out-and-out race cars. I think they all have their place.