View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #101 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
fine by me, i don't want nissan to make the Z an attractive car to the masses, I want it to be an enthusiast car, which only a lucky few choose to own.

my biggest gripe with the genesis, and why in the end I think a Z is a better car, even without the looks, power, etc.... I think the Genesis is trying too hard to be what is already out. The points they copied from various other car manufacturers are so blatant... its trying to be G37 too much. Hey Hyundai why don't you make something original, same as what Nissan and Infiniti have been doing, they are not trying to look like a BMW or whoever their competition is. The Z doesn't look like anything else on the road, I can't say that for the Gen.

And for those that got a Gen because it's cheap for a RWD sports car... cheap and sports car should not be in the same sentence imho.
WORD. seriously, i dont have too much of a problem with the Genesis coupe in particular. But the one thing that really grinds my gears about hyundai is that the copy everyone elses designs. I quite honestly don't understand how they don't get sued by other companies for overtly taking design elements from their cars