View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #96 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
^ some of the Gen coupe owners I talked to think their car is Lambo status and better than anything out there. Someone even told me my Z is ugly compared to their Genesis.

I still think that GC is a nice car, but I agree, if it has 4 seats it should not be compared to a Z in any way shape or form.
Agreed. There are people with riced out civics that thing their cars are lambo status and are better than anything else. Ultimately, they know its not. If i pull up to a 911, The guy can look over at my car, think its a really nice car, but he knows its better, and i know his is better too. If i pull up to a genesis, and made eye contact i'd definitely say, nice car. and i think that MOST genesis owners, deep down, know that the Z is a better car.