View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #91 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

what Daisuke said two posts up. Hyundai has come up at a rate that no other auto manufacturers have ever done so in the past, especially after a completely ruined image (which in the car world is pretty much game over for a company). Their cars are brilliant and backed by the best warranty. They are now the 5th biggest auto maker in the world and ain't goin anywhere for a long long time. While i admit my 370 is superior to the gc in every performance aspect, i admit that they are legit and offer very high quality products (perceived from both real life experiences and countless media reviews). A true car guy would not bash on something that they are biased purely on their opinion. "30-40x the racing heritage".....are you kidding me? that is the most retarded logic i have ever heard in my life.