View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

I also emailed the American Distributor for Cusco, a major name in this game and found out they are working a 370z prototype cage right now. I have posted their response to my email below! I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for your email, as of right now they are still in the pre planning phase for the roll cage, the rough ETA for the roll cage is going to be this fall when they have design this product. Please check back with us around August/ September time frame and we should have a better picture of the release date for the roll cage. Let me know if you have any questions thanks!

Yohann Chao
EDOPerformance.com

Last edited by Mozen; 06-25-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote