View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Chuck View Post
Found this forum and like the tone. Have been to another Z forum and most of the replies on this one seem more grounded and mature. Been looking at the 370 as well as the C6. Do not want to start a debate but just for a frame of reference. Will be looking at making a decision in the next few months when some property closes. I have found this forum informative and think I will spend some time here. Good work putting this together..
Welcome, I find the posts and members more grounded and mature as well. Debate is good also, as long as you're not attacking the individual. Unfortunately I have run into the occasional "angry, negative, I'm here to pick a fight" individual, but I think he is few and far between

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote