View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Rambler View Post
Well i had an experience almost as strange. I had been working on my car stereo install in fact I still am. Anyway i had trouble with the windows not working correctly of course , so i did the reset thing worked perfectly. So i started the car went to car wash to spray her off wiped the car down and drove back nome. i parked it in the garage and went inside. I came out a few minurtes later and for some strange reason both windows were all the way down ?????? I never let my windows down ever ??? Oh well a ghost or just some delayed action.
Yea, I remember reading years back that the 350 also had some strange things happen from time to time with the windows that couldn't quite be explained......... like the computer sometimes has a mind of it's own. I know in my case today, people today were talking about the lighting during the storm being so close and so powerful, that you could feel the electricity, made the hair stand up on your body. This thing may have been a microburst....... makes me wonder if the close proximity of the lightening strikes could cause the computer to run the windows down.