View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #181 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
Good looking out, but unfortunately I'm already painfully aware of how long it takes to get a special color having had Volks on several cars before. I won't be ready to get wheels for a while so I'll just have to lust over all of you guys' wheels.

I wasn't going to get mine but ended up placing the order knowing it was going to be a long wait. I ordered them right before the price increase. Thanks to Lou of Amplified for placing the order for me and a great deal. Since the order took so long so it worked out in term of setting $$$$ aside for these rims and tires. I didn't know these rims were a special color until Lou told me. They were the exact color and finishing I want. Here is OEM vs TE37.

Last edited by zero; 06-25-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: adding photo OEM vs TE37
zero is offline   Reply With Quote