View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #69 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John@Z1 View Post
Very sorry to make you guys hear crickets.
The tranny is holding up good. I got reports today of the car beating a Mustang GT500 up as well as a few new camaros. The car will be coming back for more tranny cooling goodies in the near future(due to long hauls heating the fluids up). The only vid that I have is on Youtube under Z1Jon and I will try to get the dyno vid up soon.

Also the install took a couple of weeks due to some changes on the vehicle. The install was smooth and GTM has been great when it comes to shop discussions.

The new Camaro's are no faster than the old (LS1 ) camaros. The GT500 is decently quick, but still way too slow for someone with 450whp in a 3350# car to be "gunning" for. Look for some Z06's.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote