View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down DMV is holding my special interest plates...Grrr...

I ordered a custom special interest plate back in March. I finally got the DMV postcard that my plate was done and was being held at the local DMV office. I knew I was buying a Z, so that was why I ordered the plate ahead, so that I can put it on when I get my Z. So I find out that, since my car is brand new and does not have an official registration card and plate numbers yet, DMV can not release my custom plate to me. I would have to wait another 45 to 90 days for the original plates to come in with the registration and then take it to DMV to exchange it for my custom plates.

So I waited almost 3 months to have my custom plate completed, and now I have to wait another 3 months before I can go claim it. I'm so pissed!!
TongMan is offline   Reply With Quote