View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
the funny part is u wont find a hynudai for 9970.. but yo will find a nissan (versa)

and every company had the same start as you are saying about Hyundai, except for Hyundai is making strides faster than the ther ones did back in their day.

to say would i "ever" drive a hyundai is just plain stupid. You dont know what will happen in 10 years and if you do, can i have the lottery numbers please. thanx.
English. You don't even make any sense.

Do some research next time you try to prove somebody wrong

Hyundai Accent... $9970 MSRP

Hyundai Accent: Safe, Small Cars - More Interior Than Corolla & Civic | Hyundai

Not to mention it's terrible compared to a base model Versa. That's more my point than that Hyundai cars are cheap in cost.

You completely missed my point, actually. I can't even believe people who bought new Z's would even argue a Hyundai is in the same league. It's just not, end of story. The 370Z is the 6th generation of Z-car sports car for Nissan. The Genesis Coupe is Hyundai's first. I will say again; Hyundai is good at making a budget beater car. They are not yet good at making a sports car. That's at least 5 years off.

Last edited by WarmAndSCSI; 06-23-2010 at 08:17 PM.