View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the first issue i've had over and over with lowering springs running progressive rate was that the initial turn-in response was sloppy resulting in buying more parts like swaybars just to compensate.

then later on i knew stock dampers were still too soft and ended up either getting coilover kits or getting adjustable dampers.

if you're going cheap, dont have arse it, go full arse with linear rate springs with a mild drop, or just leave it stock. cause i can bet you that stock setup will be better than swift + stock dampers.

for mild drop, get the nismo kit (springs and dampers).
they're developing these spring to work with our stock dampers..from what i was told both linear and progressive tech will be incorporated into the spring...
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote