View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare06 View Post
Not true. I lock my pistols in a bolted down safe when I leave the house, but when I get home I pull them out and make them "available". Pistol safes that can be bolted to the ground are not that expensive, and get the job done. Where there is a will, there is a way. I don't have kids yet, so I cant argue the second part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
This^

also:

scans your fingerprint to open, keeps pesky intruders from using your gun on you whilst allowing you very quick access to use it on them.

Fair enough -- and good for you guys for being very responsible about it

I know a guy who is a landlord and when he has to collect rent, some of the neighborhoods are sketchy, so he carries a gun in his car...

He's had them stollen from the car (locked in glovebox in a small case) -- TWICE