View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute
Default Follow The Z Tour Pics 12-8-08

Found on MYGTR.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
album:

HKYDakotaGuy/Follow The Z Tour 12-8-08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

fav Z34 shots:

please forgive the lighting, it was crappy and that threw the colors off a little
Quote:
favs of the other nissans there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post

Quote:
^^ looks like i'm about to stab robin in the back with my camera lolz!!!
Quote:
looks better in person, tail lights are growing on me, interior is FTW 10x better than a Z33. some cheezy plastic pieces tho like the door kick panels no longer have the "metal" Z, just straight "scratch-me!!" plastic. someone needs to shoot the guy who came up with the idea for leaving the "euro" rear lower valance on, it looks ghey.

it was kind of a bittersweet meet due to the actions of the people who were driving the cars. i don't want to get into details but they pissed MC off pretty bad

Last edited by nogoodname; 12-09-2008 at 10:43 AM.
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote