View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
I go there all the time, was there last week. Im in sheepshead btw. But ye lets do something this thursday!

wasabi i spotted you once, was driving down 86th street around 4th ave or so... saw a black base, must've been you.
Stoof from 180 Custom told me about the meet, but I didn't think any Z's went, so I haven't gone. I've also tended to shy away from the G's because... well honestly, most of them in Brooklyn/NYC are primarily driven by douchey guido's (no offense to anybody on here with a G); earlier this month, I did some spirited driving with a G on the Hudson Parkway one night (he had been tailing me hard through most of the West Side highway), and afterward I rolled down the window to say hi, and he just pulled up next to me then drove past like wtf? My girl in the passenger seat said he was just giving me the stink eye haha. But yeah, let me know where you're headed on Thurs, I'll definitely be down to come out.

I'm not sure you spotted me, although I'm in that area quite often to go to Fort Hamilton. I have the sports package and some pretty noticeable exterior mods (some would even call them tacky or garish haha). I think I've spotted the other MB Z twice on Bay Ridge Parkway, but the driver wasn't too responsive to my high beaming.