View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
Any ETA on when that install might be happening?

My Pioneer avic-x920bt was put in tonight and I am more than pleased!

So far it has blown me away...

I will post pics and a review tomorrow or the next day...

The Pandora Link is awesome... It runs the Pandora interface right through your HU with the special Pandora Link for Pioneer App on my iPhone... Im pretty sure you can get the Pandora Link app on other phones as well. Video's through my iphone 3gs all load and play perfect. And with the pioneer cable my phone also charges just fine.

The nav , for the little I used it, seemed good, I would imagine maybe the garmin interface on kenwood may be a bit easier, But it seems like it will function just fine and seemed very accurate. I used the same Rear Camera as AK, in same spot, and it works perfect. Same eBay camera. The quality of the sound is also greatly improved with great EQ functions..

I do not have sirius or MSN Direct ( for traffic, weather, movies ) connected but I plan to do so in the future.

But it seems like a very nice head unit.

Last edited by chuckd05; 06-23-2010 at 12:26 AM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote