View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

6/22/2010

Just tripped 800 miles today - she also got her 2nd fill-up with Chevron 93 Octane just a few days before this at $2.96/gallon. Two thirds of the way to recommended break-in - I have cheated a few times but not by much - can't wait to open this baby up.

Completed the polishing of the driver side last weekend. Unfortunately, as my wife pulled up beside me today in the 370Z she was on my lefthand side so I got a real good look at all the work I have to do on the passenger side now - UGH, will it ever end.

Also, stripped the 370Z logo off the rear this past weekend in between polishing sessions. I have the Fairlady Z logo but want to finish all the detailing before putting it back on. Regarding that, has anyone considered mounting that logo above the old spot so much that it actually sits on the hatch instead of the bumper? I like the idea of having it on the hatch (passenger side actually) in case I ever decide to completely replace the bumper with something new. What do you guys think of that?
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote