View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #4209 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is everyone freaking out now because of what Tony said. I'm sure you'll all be very happy with your product, whether it's SS or CF mufflers. My God.....is everyone callin up Tony to change their orders?

There are a tone of videos out there of both CF and SS mufflers. Yes, there is a subtle difference but if you didn't know that by now, then shame on you for not doing your homework by looking at the vids.

Me, I prefer the sound of SS than of the CF. BUT, if F.I. only produced CF mufflers, I'd get them w/o thinking twice. And I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem here because you'd have nothing to compare it too...and the fact that it sounds awesome to begin with.

Dan
F.I. SS CBE 18-R || Llumar 40% tint