Thread: Seats question!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Status seats are A LOT cheaper than any brides, alcantara DOEST NOT cost extra with the status seats, if you get the whole seat alcantara its cheaper than the leather seats I have which were $1300. When you do buy the leather seats like mine, doing the inserts in alcantara is no extra charge, pluse you can customize A LOT with the status seat, all at no extra charge, plus you will get the status seat a lot quicker than the bride seat. You will fit comfortably in the status ring gt, I am 5'11'' 220lbs and I am comfortable in it, and cmon, its a z you cant really recline anyways. I highly recomend going with the Status, I have a full thread of a review of the status seats, with lots of pictures so go take a look at that. And if you have any other questions PM me.
Hey Reaper, i appreciate it, ill go take a look at the thread now!. Yea i think im going to get the Red Status GTs in Alcantara and get them to customize the stitching a little. We shall see tho. Talking to a few vendors now. I didnt see anything on their site tho saying the seat itself is FIA Certified tho, i see that their harnesses are but nothing on the seat or am i just being retarded [good chance of that ]
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote