Thread: Hit & Run
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Had this happen to me 2 times in the first 6 months i owned my Z. Was coming into walmart, women wasnt paying attention cuz she was on her cell phone. She took the turn to wide and scraped along my driver door and took off, i couldnt see the plate so i chased after her. Caught her, she claimed she didnt know we hit each other. We moved into a parking lot to exchange info and to call the police, couldnt get ahold of the police, she agree'd to come to the station, she then blamed it on me and the cops said it was in a parking lot, they get 14+ calls a day of this crap so they wouldnt do nothing about the hit and run.

Second one happend in a parking lot as well, i wasnt in the car at the time. I was just about to go away with the army, took the car to a car wash and thats when i noticed all the damage to my rear end. Someone was moving right to left and came into a spot on my driver side...hitting the rear bumper and moving to the side. Once again, cops in edmonton wouldnt do anything.

DJ consider yourself lucky you got good cops up there and not lazy asses like we do in edmonton.