View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:57 AM   #90 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know exactly yet... probably I will leave it up to my mech ! But off the top of my head, I'm currently thinking about leaving the power steering pump cooler where it is and installing the oil cooler on the other side... maybe using hard lines for the oil cooler, if I can get them to be compliant enough to accommodate engine movement... also wondering if a bigger core would be helpful... if a bigger core, may need to reconfigure things a bit... having said all that, yours is simpler, and if it continues to work - especially once proven at the track - I may just copy it 1 for 1 !!!
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote