View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #883 (permalink)
benca1
Base Member

Drives: tacoma
benca1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
I have an ISF and an NA 370z. Some quick input... The ISF is a very different car given 4 doors and 4 seats. The ride is slightly stiffer on the ISF than a 370z with stock suspension. The ISF has a higher quality interior but the 370z is fine. The ISF prob has more cache with folks outside of your select friends that tune cars vs a 370Z with SC. ISF accelerates like a mother and is actually pretty fun to drive on a track to, but the SC 370Z will beat it. One downside, the ISF feels like a much bigger car. Another might be looks - but that's up to you. Overall, for a DD, I'd probably get the ISF, esp if you carry passengers. For a track or occasional track car, the 370Z.

hey thank you so much for the reply......and help .. what are the 0-60 times for the z with sc?????

and yeh im still debating a ton .. as dad said that we have a meeting next week in torrance about a gs-f ..... so will have to see what happens with that at our next dealer meeting ....... and yeh i know all about the is-f as I drive one everytime we order one and have had 4 come back on lease from 08
benca1 is offline   Reply With Quote