View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
that sucks! how is the dog doing?

4 Z's there, another one parked near us but wasn't a member of the forum, lol. had a good time grabbin a beer, some food, and meeting a few more Z owners (not to mention the nice view in the restaurant)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
Sorry to hear Sidz, gl to the pup.

Yeah that older woman and her man pulled up in a BS Sport just as we were walking towards the restaurant. Her car, not his

The food was pretty decent, and those beers were definitely not large enough to truly be called "Man Size." I'm still perturbed that they didn't have Shiner on tap and their self-brewed equivalent was wayyy too sweet to be considered a true alternative.

Looking back I should've manned up and talked to Christy more, but like I said I typically avoid picking up women while they're working. Oh well.

Let's do it again sometime soon fellas

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote