View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarGo View Post
Yes, I hear the high pitched wine. I thought it was my wife at first , but after concentrating, I was able to block her out and actually hear the wine you're talking about. Sounds electronic and I only hear it at idle speeds with the radio off..after that, the road noise covers it up.

-ZCarGo-
You know, I have been waiting for the girlfriend/wife reference since I posted this

I can't hear it when the engine is running, but it is annoying. My hearing is still good, and high pitched sounds that are continous give me a headache. I wonder what it is?

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote