View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #66 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Sorry I just checked back here. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I have no idea what was said and then deleted. There is certainly a degree of cutting edge application to this build; there is no denying that. Its just the dramatic, almost heroic fashion in which you talk about it, JB, that makes me wonder if you're getting DP'd by Sam and Bullitt while writing this stuff.

Either way, wayy off topic and I apologize Bullitt. We have talked before and I have respect for your originality and attention to detail. Let me say it again that its really exciting to watch this build and I, like probably everyone else in the community, am looking forward to seeing this one unravel. You are certainly on the cutting edge with this build and without a doubt you are going to run into problems that will need solutions. Those solutions will undoubtedly help others in the future so I can definitely appreciate how this build is helping the community and adding value to this forum. Keep up the good work and try not to blow stuff up.
We got a ton of things going on with Sam at the moment here in Houston that soon everyone will know about. Until then your try to keep your disrespectful, contaminating remarks to yourself. Is there a chance your going to be at SEMA this year?